Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Recent Poem


I am not very much into writing poems....But I do love to write if something really fascinates me. I havent been particular about any rhyming, but in the future, I 'll try to make it a part of my poem writing.

Nature (Part 1)
The sun has risen above the horizon
Causing the flowers to bloom in this lovely occasion
Their pleasant aroma invades the morning hours
Spreading message to bees and butterflies.
Beautiful and flambouyant their wings are
Blending among the humming bees, not far.
This sight gives me an aire of delight,
happiness and tranquility that I cannot describe ..
This is just one aspect of nature
That god has bestowed upon us.
Redundant destruction reveals the immature
mindset of the human beings
who are solely to lose.

No comments: