Friday, November 16, 2007


Life now is a mixture of joy and tensions...
With the 3rd semester exams rolling, there is indeed no time for blogging...
Time is just running fast and there is no time to stop and take a breath.
But I would like to atleast post in some of the things happening around me ...

My life at MEC started on October 16th 2006..and it has bin just one year and we have almost completed 3 semesters...2nd year lost in the clouds of laziness and lethargy...I really doubt if I have made any commendable step towards being an effective engineer.

Appa bought me an N73 ME ....It costed around 15100/-We bought it from the Mobile Stores.

Maths, LDN and DMS exams over so far..... though piece o cake papers....its in ma blood to mess up anything that come my way...

I get 92% for my internals...though a far cry from the toppers(97%).
50 (OOPS), 47 (EDC), 47 (DMs), 47(Maths), 43(PPL), 42(LDN) .

Ravisankar anna visits our home during his 2 month training in the cochin navy.

Ramesh anna marriage fixed.

No comments: