Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CGI Placement Interviews at Bangalore

I've bin offered job from CGI, Bangalore, as Associate Software Engineer.

I was shortlisted for their interviews at Bangalore after writing a common PEP Exam(Preparatory Examination for Placements) through Career Net.
On 28th March, at CGI, Bangalore ,there were 2 Technical and 1 HR interviews (In fact, I felt all 3 were HR itself). It was a great experience.

Now that I have Infosys as well as CGI in hand, I am a bit confused. Both are offering almost the same salary package. Infi is not giving any hikes as was heard in the news..(atleast their offer letter doesnt mention about any hikes).
If somebody has points to distinguish CGI vs Infosys for a fresher..please share it here..TIA.

In the meantime, I am thinking of looking for opportunities better than these in my areas of interest. Hope something comes by my way...

Bye
Narayanan

No comments: