Thursday, July 3, 2008

5th Semester starts



I still remember the 1st day at college....I feel like it was yesterday...The days have flown by, 2 years at college went in a flash. Time needs no rest. Now I have landed in classroom 410 of MEC for my 5th semester..

New Subjects, now digging deeper into core Computer science: Software Programming, Computer Graphics, System Programming, Engg.Maths-3,DBMS(Database Management Structures)etc...
Lot of activities and events in store, this year. Placements being the number one, to come in the early 6th sem. Hope everything goes fine for me and my friends in my class...

I cant imagine after 2 more years, I will be leaving my home, keeping behind all my freedom and wander elsewhere working for some company, adhering to their strict rules and taking up responsibilities...(bah!!)
No wonder people say childhood is the most sweetest part in your life...
I wish that the 2 more years to come in college will give me some of the most unforgettable and beautiful memories to cherish in my life...

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

good one..makes me rmmbr my good old college days :-)
the best thing ever is to be under your parents protection and keep on studying :-) no worries/no tensions/less responsibilities.
the picture is simply cute!! :-)